|提及的人：||E Y Harburg; E Y Harburg; E Y Harburg|
Al Wasserman; Don Hewitt; Arthur Bloom; E Y Harburg; Morley Safer; Columbia Broadcasting System, inc.
|注意：||Entire episode of 60 minutes taped off air. E.Y. Harburg segment begins at 17:12 and ends at 33:12.|
|表演者：||Interviewer: Morley Safer.|
|活動注釋：||Produced for 60 minutes, CBS-TV, New York, N.Y., 1978. Program videotaped off air from KNXT-TV, Los Angeles, Calif.|
|描述：||1 videocassette (16 min.) : sound, color NTSC ; 3/4 in. (U-matic).|
|其他題名：||Words by E.Y. Harburg
60 minutes (Television program)
|責任：||Segment produced by Al Wasserman ; executive producer, Don Hewitt ; directed by Arthur Bloom ; [originally produced for CBS-TV].|
Lyricist E.Y. Harburg discusses his songwriting career with interviewer Morley Safer. He is seen working on a planned revue of his songs, performs "Brother, can you spare a dime?" and "Over the rainbow" and discusses the composition of each. He also talks about his career difficulties due to political blacklisting in the early 1950s.
- Harburg, E. Y. -- (Edgar Yipsel), -- 1896-1981.
- Harburg, E. Y. -- (Edgar Yipsel), -- 1896-1981 -- Interviews.
- Harburg, E. Y. -- (Edgar Yipsel), -- 1896-1981 -- Friends and associates.
- Wizard of Oz (Motion picture)
- Blacklisting of entertainers.
- Lyric writing (Popular music) -- Anecdotes.
- Lyricists -- Interviews.