Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Richard North Patterson
|Description:||565 pages ; 18 cm|
|Responsibility:||Richard North Patterson.|
Now, defense attorney becomes defendant. Now Paget's defense attorney, Caroline Masters - an equally high-powered lawyer and former judge - works desperately to raise reasonable doubt in the minds of the jury, even as Paget and Terri struggle to preserve their future and that of their cherished children. But as the trial progresses, we begin to see that what comes to light in the courtroom may be fatefully intertwined with what threatens to remain hidden: by Paget's refusal to testify on his own behalf, by Elena's tangled loyalties, and by Terri's inability - or unwillingness - to recall the details of her own childhood trauma.
- Trials (Murder) -- California -- San Francisco -- Fiction.
- Child sexual abuse -- California -- San Francisco -- Fiction.
- San Francisco (Calif.) -- Fiction.
- Legal stories.
- Juicios criminales -- California -- San Francisco -- Novela.
- Abuso sexual de niños -- California -- San Francisco -- Novela.
- Abogados -- California -- San Francisco -- Novela.
- San Francisco (Calif.) -- Novela.
- Child sexual abuse.
- Trials (Murder)
- California -- San Francisco.