|类型/形式：||Black films and programs
Documentaries and factual films and video
Madison Davis Lacy; James A DeVinney; Julian Bond; Henry Hampton; Blackside, Inc.; Public Broadcasting Service (U.S.); WGBH (Television station : Boston, Mass.); World Institute of Black Communications.; CEBA Collection.
|注意：||This program forms part of the Communications Excellence to Black Audiences (CEBA)--Award collection, a competition sponsored by the World Institute of Black Communications, inc.|
|制作人员：||Associate producer, Dale S. Rosen ; editor, Charles Scott ; executive producer, Henry Hampton.|
|描述：||1 videocassette of 1 (U-matic) (58 min.) : sd., col. and b&w ; 3/4 in.|
|其他题名：||Back to the movement (1979-mid 1980s)|
|责任：||a production of Blackside ; WGBH presents ; produced, directed, and written by Madison Davis Lucy, Jr., James A. DeVinney.|
Examines two cities ; one in the south the other in the north. In Miami, Florida, viewers witness the destruction of a black community by urban renewal, highway construction, and finally, riots. In the North, we see how Harold Washington gets elected as Chicago's first black mayor. Ends with a look back at the people who made the civil rights movement a force for change.
- Civil rights movements -- United States -- History.
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- History.
- African Americans -- Florida -- Miami.
- Miami (Fla.) -- Race relations.
- Riots -- Florida -- Miami.
- Chicago (Ill.) -- Politics and government -- 1951-
- Washington, Harold, -- 1922-1987.
- United States -- Race relations -- History.