Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Henry Hampton; Steve Fayer; Julian Bond; PBS Home Video.; Pacific Arts (Firm); Blackside, Inc.
Title on videodisc labels and container: Eyes on the prize II.
Subtitle on videodisc labels: America at the racial crossroads, 1954-1965 [i.e. 1965-1985].
Subtitle on container: America at the racial crossroads, 1965- 1985.
Directors of photography, Michael Chin, Robert Shepard, Boyd Estus; editors, Charles Scott ... [et al.]; narrator, Julian Bond; music, Bernice Johnson Reagon; academic advisors, Clayborne Carson ... [et al.].
Closed captioned for the hearing impaired.
Issued also as 8 cassettes (VHS).
"L PBS 1055"--Videodisc labels and container.
|Performer(s):||Originally produced as a television series by Blackside, Inc., Boston, Mass. in 1990.|
|Description:||4 videodiscs (8 hr.) : sd., col. with b&w sequences ; 12 in.|
|Details:||Digital sound, stereo.; LaserDisc, extended play CLV.|
|Contents:||1. The time has come, 1964-1966 / produced, directed and written by James A. DeVinney, Madison Davis Lacy, Jr. ; segment producer, Carroll Blue --
2. Two societies, 1965-1968 / produced, directed, and written by Sheila Bernard, Sam Pollard --
3. Power! 1967-1968 / produced, directed, and written by Louis Massiah, Terry Kay Rockefeller --
4. The Promised Land, 1967-1968 / produced, directed, and written by Paul Stekler, Jacqueline Shearer --
5. Ain't gonna shuffle no more, 1964-1972 / produced, directed, and written by Sam Pollard, Sheila Bernard --
6. A nation of law?, 1968-1971 / written and produced by Terry Kay Rockefeller, Thomas Ott, Louis Massiah ; directed and edited by Thomas Ott --
7. The keys to the kingdom, 1974-1980 / produced, directed, and written by Jacqueline Shearer, Paul Stekler --
8. Back to the movement, 1979-1983 / produced, directed, and written by Madison Lacy Davis, Jr., James A. DeVinney ; closing segment producer, Eric Neudel with Jacqueline Shearer, Thomas Ott.
|Other Titles:||Eyes on the prize II
Eyes on the prize 2.
America at the racial crossroads
America at the racial crossroads, 1954-1965
America at the racial crossroads, 1965-1985
|Responsibility:||executive producer, Henry Hampton ; series writer, Steve Fayer.|
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- History -- 20th century.
- African Americans -- Suffrage -- History -- 20th century.
- African Americans -- Segregation -- History -- 20th century.
- African Americans -- History -- 1964-
- Civil rights demonstrations -- United States -- History -- 20th century.
- United States -- Race relations -- History -- 20th century.
- African Americans.
- African Americans -- Civil rights.
- African Americans -- Segregation.
- African Americans -- Suffrage.
- Civil rights demonstrations.
- Race relations.
- United States.