Madison Davis Lacy; James A DeVinney; Julian Bond; Blackside, Inc.; PBS Video.
|注意：||Title on container: Eyes on the prize II, America at the racial crossroads, 1965 to 1985, Back to the movement (1979-mid 1980s).
Copyright date on container: 1989.
Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
The series consists of eight videocassettes, accompanied by one booklet.
|制作人员：||Editor, Charles Scott.|
|描述：||1 videocassette (62 min.) : sd., col., b&w ; 1/2 in.|
|丛书名：||America's civil rights movement, v. 14.|
|其他题名：||Eyes on the prize two
America at the racial crossroads, 1965 to 1985
Back to the movement, 1979-1983
Back to the movement, 1979-mid 1980s
|责任：||Blackside ; produced, directed, and written by Madison Davis Lucy, Jr., James A. DeVinney.|
Examines two cities ; one in the south the other in the north. In Miami, Florida, viewers witness the destruction of a black community by urban renewal, highway construction, and finally, riots. In the North, we see how Harold Washington gets elected as Chicago's first black mayor. Ends with a look back at the people who made the civil rights movement a force for change.
- Civil rights movements -- United States -- History.
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- United States -- History.
- African Americans -- Florida -- Miami.
- Miami (Fla.) -- Race relations.
- Riots -- Florida -- Miami.
- Chicago (Ill.) -- Politics and government -- 1951-
- Washington, Harold, -- 1922-1987.
- United States -- Race relations -- History.
- Racism -- United States -- History.
- Race discrimination -- United States -- History.