도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
Documentary television programs
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
|문서 형식:||시각 자료|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Henry Hampton; Julian Bond; Blackside, Inc.; PBS Video.
|ISBN:||0793692628 9780793692620 0793692555 9780793692552|
|메모:||Originally produced as a special presentation of American Experience television program in 1986.
Special features: Interview with Henry Hampton, Profiles; Primary source and graphs; Downloadable study guide.
|크레딧:||Produced and directed by Judith Vecchione (both programs) ; edited by Daniel Eisenberg (both programs) ; music produced, arranged and performed by Bernice Johnson Reagon.|
|공연자||Narrator: Julian Bond.|
|해당 독자:||MPAA rating: PG.|
|설명:||1 videodisc (ca. 120 min.) : sd., col. with b&w sequences ; 4 3/4 in.|
|다른 제목||Awakenings (1954-1956)
Fighting back (1957-1962)
American experience (Television program)
|책임:||Blackside ; [creator and executive producer, Henry Hampton].|
Fighting back (1957-1962) : Covers stories detailing the confrontation between state and federal governments over enforcement of the law of equality, which marked an escalation in the struggle for civil rights from which there was no turning back.
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- History -- 20th century.
- African Americans -- Suffrage -- History -- 20th century.
- Segregation -- United States -- History.
- African Americans -- History -- 20th century.
- Civil rights demonstrations -- United States -- History -- 20th century.
- Civil rights -- United States.
- United States -- Race relations -- History -- 20th century.
- African Americans.
- African Americans -- Civil rights.
- African Americans -- Suffrage.
- Civil rights.
- Civil rights demonstrations.
- Race relations.
- United States.