도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|장르/형태:||Documentary television programs
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
|문서 형식:||시각 자료|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Henry Hampton; Julian Bond; Blackside, Inc.; PBS Video.
|ISBN:||0793692628 9780793692620 0793692601 9780793692606|
|메모:||Originally produced as a special presentation of American Experience television program in 1990.
Special features: Interview with Henry Hampton, Profiles; Primary source and graphs; Downloadable study guide.
|크레딧:||Producers/directors, Sam Pollard, Sheila Bernard, Terry Kay Rockefeller, Thomas Ott, Louis Massiah.|
|공연자||Narrator: Julian Bond.|
|해당 독자:||MPAA rating: PG.|
|설명:||1 videodisc (ca. 120 min.) : sd., col. with b&w sequences ; 4 3/4 in.|
|다른 제목||Ain't gonna shuffle no more (1964-1972)
Nation of law? (1968-1971)
American experience (Television program)
|책임:||Blackside ; [creator and executive producer, Henry Hampton].|
A nation of law? (1968-1971) : civil rights activists and government officials provide unprecedented insight into the sometimes violent and unethical response to black activism from local and federal law enforcement agencies. FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover declares the Black Panthers the number one threat to internal security. Urban rebellion, campus unrest, and the killing of two Black Panther leaders result in a "law and order" crackdown that has tragic results at New York's Attica State Correctional Facility. -- container.
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- History -- 20th century.
- African Americans -- Suffrage -- History -- 20th century.
- Segregation -- United States -- History.
- African Americans -- History -- 20th century.
- Civil rights demonstrations -- United States -- History -- 20th century.
- Civil rights -- United States.
- United States -- Race relations -- History -- 20th century.