Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Trials, litigation etc
|Named Person:||Anna Robeson Brown Burr; John Chamberlain; Henri Gaudier-Brzeska; Edith Hamilton; Samuel Lynn Hynes; James Laughlin|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Ezra Pound; Dorothy Pound
|Description:||.20 linear ft. (1 half-size archival box)|
The manuscripts include a typed copy of Pound's Canto 21 "Whose World, or Mine or Theirs", and an original manuscript of Pound's "THE DAWN" copied by Dorothy Pound in 1909. Included are two verses by Pound "Oh my dear", and "We are the end", both of which contain sketches by Henri Gaudier Brzeska on the verso. Also included are several royalty receipts to Pound from his writings about Brzeska, a receipt for six pounds received from Pound by Brzeska dated Jan. 30, 1914, a Memorandum of Agreement between the publisher Bodley Head and Ezra Pound to publish a work on Gaudier Brzeska, and "A copy of a document entrusted to me by Zefia Brzeska" signed by Dorothy Pound.
- Burr, Anna Robeson Brown, -- 1873-1941 -- Correspondence.
- Chamberlain, John -- Correspondence.
- Gaudier-Brzeska, Henri, -- 1891-1915 -- Drawings.
- Hamilton, Edith, -- 1867-1963 -- Correspondence.
- Hynes, Samuel Lynn -- Correspondence.
- Laughlin, James, -- 1914-1997 -- Correspondence.
- Indictments -- United States -- Trials, litigation etc.
- Poets, American -- 20th century -- Correspondence.
- Poets, American -- 20th century -- Political activity.
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Political activity.
- Trials (Treason) -- United States.
- Italy (Fascist Republic : 1943-1945) -- Propaganda.