Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Steven A Nash; Bill Berkson; Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco.; et al
|ISBN:||0520203623 9780520203624 0520203631 9780520203631|
|Notes:||Catalog of an exhibition of the same name held at the Fine Arts Museums.|
|Description:||xxiii, 216 p. : ill. (some col.), col. maps ; 31 cm.|
|Contents:||Rearranging the environment : the making of a California landscape 1870s to 1990s / Michael R. Corbett --
Pastoral visions at continent's end : paintings of the Bay Area 1890 to 1930 / Nancy Boas and Marc Simpson --
Celebrating possibilities and confronting limits : painting of the 1930s and 1940s / Patricia Junker --
Nature and self in landscape art of the 1950s and 1960s / Steven A. Nash --
Metaphor, matter, canvas, stage : conceptual art 1968 to 1995 / Constance Lewallen --
Changes like the weather : painting and sculpture since 1970 / Bill Berkson --
Seeking place : photographic reflections on the landscape of the Bay Area / Ellen Manchester.
|Responsibility:||Steven A. Nash, with contributions by Bill Berkson ... [et al.].|
- Landscape painting, American -- California -- San Francisco Bay Area -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.
- Landscape painting, American -- California -- San Francisco Bay Area -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.
- Landscapes in art -- Exhibitions.
- San Francisco Bay Area (Calif.) -- In art -- Exhibitions.
- Graphic arts -- Special subjects -- Landscapes
- Land art.