Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||George W Bush; George W Bush|
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Michael Moore; Fellowship Adventure Group.; Dog Eat Dog Films.
|Language Note:||In English (Dolby 5.1).|
|Notes:||Cataloged from container.
Originally released as a motion picture in 2004.
Special features: From Iraq - the eve of the invasion. Outside Abu Ghraib Prison. Eyewitness account from Samara. From Washington - rose garden press briefing. Condoleeza Rice's 9/11 testimony. Lila Uipscomb at the Washington DC premiere. Additional footage - Homeland security Miami style. Extended interview with Abdul Henderson. Arab/American comedians. Kudos youth group. Career gear featurette.
|Credits:||Written, produced and directed by Michael Moore.|
|Cast:||Michael Moore, James Baker, Al Gore, Tom Daschle, George W. Bush, Condoleezza Rice, Byron Dorgan, Craig Unger, Jack Cloonan, James Moore, Dan Briody, Carol Ashley, Thomas H. Kean, Rosemary Dillard, Richard Clarke, Martha Brill Olcott, Jim McDermott, Porter Goss, John Conyers, Tammy Baldwin, Lila Lipscomb.|
|Target Audience:||M - Suitable for mature audiences 16 years and over. Note: Content may disturb.|
|Description:||2 videodiscs (ca. 122 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.|
|Details:||DVD ; 16:9 anamorphic ; encoded for region 4 ; PAL.|
|Responsibility:||the Fellowship Adventure Group presents a Dog Eat Dog Films production ; a film by Michael Moore.|
- Bush, George W. -- (George Walker), -- 1946-
- United States. -- Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism (USA PATRIOT ACT) Act of 2001.
- September 11 Terrorist Attacks, 2001.
- September 11 Terrorist Attacks, 2001 -- Influence.
- Iraq War, 2003-2011.
- Documentary films.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 2001-
- United States -- Foreign relations -- 2001-
- Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism (USA PATRIOT ACT) Act of 2001 (United States)
- Diplomatic relations.
- Influence (Literary, artistic, etc.)
- Politics and government
- United States.