Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Aaron Burr; Aaron Burr|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||xiii, 540 pages : illustrations, maps, portraits ; 22 cm|
|Contents:||A man of promising parts --
To concert with my brother officers --
Such are the letters I love --
An unprejudiced mind --
A certain little senator --
The statesman and the soldier --
The ruin of the vice president --
Little quid emperor --
Will O' Wisp treason --
That stranger was Aaron Burr --
Epilogue: He used no unnecessary words.
Presents the life of Aaron Burr focusing on his childhood, theological and law education, marriage and children, military service, law practice, and as a United States senator. Also discusses his term as Vice-President, his trial and acquittal on treason charges, duel with Hamilton, and later law practice.
- Burr, Aaron, -- 1756-1836.
- Statesmen -- United States -- Biography.
- Vice-Presidents -- United States -- Biography.
- Soldiers -- United States -- Biography.
- United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Biography.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1783-1865.
- Politics and government
- United States.