skip to content
Family Tree Maker military records, Revolutionary War soldiers and sailors, 1775-1782 Preview this item
ClosePreview this item
Checking...

Family Tree Maker military records, Revolutionary War soldiers and sailors, 1775-1782

Author: Massachusetts. Secretary of the Commonwealth.; Brøderbund.
Publisher: Novato, CA : Brøderbund, ©1997.
Edition/Format:   Computer file : CD for computer : Document   Book : English
Database:WorldCat
Summary:
"Contains images of the pages from all 17 volumes of Massachusetts soldiers and sailors of the Revolutionary War. The materials date from 1775 to 1782 and follow the military careers of Massachusetts soldiers and sailors and their commanding officers. The records reference approximately 688,000 individuals who served in the Revolutionary War. Approximately 20% of these individuals were soldiers and sailors from  Read more...
Rating:

(not yet rated) 0 with reviews - Be the first.

Subjects
More like this

 

Find a copy in the library

&AllPage.SpinnerRetrieving; Finding libraries that hold this item...

Details

Genre/Form: Software
Registers Software
Material Type: Document
Document Type: Computer File, Book
All Authors / Contributors: Massachusetts. Secretary of the Commonwealth.; Brøderbund.
ISBN: 1579440347 9781579440343
OCLC Number: 38473177
Notes: Originally published by the Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth.
"Family Tree Maker's Family Archives"--Container insert.
Title from disc surface.
"CD #147."
"Family Archive CD 147"--Container.
Description: 2 computer optical discs ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 user's manual (19 p. ; 13 cm.)
Details: System requirements: CD-ROM drive; version 3.02 or higher of Family Tree Maker for Windows or for Macintosh, or version 3.02 or higher of the Family Archive viewer.
Other Titles: Massachusetts soldiers and sailors of the Revolutionary War.
Revolutionary War soldiers & sailors, 1775-1782
Military records, Revolutionary War soldiers and sailors, 1775-1782
Revolutionary War soldiers and sailors, 1775-1782

Abstract:

"Contains images of the pages from all 17 volumes of Massachusetts soldiers and sailors of the Revolutionary War. The materials date from 1775 to 1782 and follow the military careers of Massachusetts soldiers and sailors and their commanding officers. The records reference approximately 688,000 individuals who served in the Revolutionary War. Approximately 20% of these individuals were soldiers and sailors from Massachusetts and the remaining 80% were officers ... the states of origin for these officers are not included. Generally, the records include each individual's name, military rank, regiment, discharge status, date of death (if it ocurred during enlistment) ..."--Container.

Reviews

User-contributed reviews
Retrieving GoodReads reviews...
Retrieving DOGObooks reviews...

Tags

Be the first.
Confirm this request

You may have already requested this item. Please select Ok if you would like to proceed with this request anyway.

Linked Data


<http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/38473177>
library:oclcnum"38473177"
library:placeOfPublication
library:placeOfPublication
owl:sameAs<info:oclcnum/38473177>
rdf:typej.1:Compact_Disc
rdf:typej.1:Computer_file
rdfs:seeAlso
schema:about
schema:about
schema:about
schema:about
schema:about
schema:about
schema:about
schema:about
rdf:typeschema:Organization
schema:name"American Revolution (1775-1783)"
schema:about
schema:contributor
schema:contributor
schema:copyrightYear"1997"
schema:datePublished"1997"
schema:description""Contains images of the pages from all 17 volumes of Massachusetts soldiers and sailors of the Revolutionary War. The materials date from 1775 to 1782 and follow the military careers of Massachusetts soldiers and sailors and their commanding officers. The records reference approximately 688,000 individuals who served in the Revolutionary War. Approximately 20% of these individuals were soldiers and sailors from Massachusetts and the remaining 80% were officers ... the states of origin for these officers are not included. Generally, the records include each individual's name, military rank, regiment, discharge status, date of death (if it ocurred during enlistment) ..."--Container."
schema:exampleOfWork<http://worldcat.org/entity/work/id/56255152>
schema:genre"Software"
schema:genre"History"
schema:inLanguage"en"
schema:name"Family Tree Maker military records, Revolutionary War soldiers and sailors, 1775-1782"
schema:publisher
schema:workExample
schema:workExample

Content-negotiable representations

Close Window

Please sign in to WorldCat 

Don't have an account? You can easily create a free account.