|提及的人：||Fannie Lou Hamer; Fannie Lou Hamer|
Fannie Lou Hamer; Freedom Farms Corporation (Sunflower County, Miss.); Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party.
|语言注释：||Materials in English.|
|注意：||The material described in this catalog record is located in the collections of the Dept. of Archives and Special Collections, J.D. Williams Library, University of Mississippi.
Chiefly photocopies of original materials in the Amistead Collection, New Orleans.
The collection consists mainly of business records from the various organizations with which Hamer was involved (most photocopied from the Amistad Collection in New Orleans). Box 1 contains biographical information on Hamer and documents from various welfare and relief agencies with which she was affiliated. Boxes 2 and 3 contain material related to the Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party and voting rights drive in the South. Box 4 contains records from the Freedom Farms Corporation.
- Hamer, Fannie Lou -- Archives.
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- Mississippi.
- African Americans -- Suffrage -- Southern States.
- African Americans -- Mississippi -- Politics and government.
- Agriculture, Cooperative -- Mississippi -- Sunflower County.
- Civil rights movements -- Mississippi.
- Suffrage -- Southern States.
- Mississippi -- Race relations.
- Southern States -- Politics and government -- 1951-
- Sunflower County (Miss.) -- Social conditions.
- Hamer, Fannie Lou.
- African Americans -- Civil rights.
- African Americans -- Politics and government.
- African Americans -- Suffrage.
- Agriculture, Cooperative.
- Civil rights movements.
- Political science.
- Race relations.
- Social history.
- Mississippi -- Sunflower County.
- Southern States.