Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Trials, litigation, etc
Trials, litigation, etc.,
|Named Person:||Phillips D Winston; William C Sheldon; George R Sheldon; William S P Prentice|
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||Farmers' Loan and Trust Company (New York, N.Y.),; Northern Pacific Railroad Company,; United States. Circuit Court (2nd Circuit)|
At head of title: "Circuit Court of the United States for the Second Judicial Circuit, Southern District of New York."
Reproduction of the original from the New York City Bar.
|Description:||1 online resource (38 pages).|
|Series Title:||Making of Modern Law : Trials, 1600-1926.|
- Winston, Phillips D., -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Sheldon, William C., -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Sheldon, George R., -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Prentice, William S. P., -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Farmers' Loan and Trust Company (New York, N.Y.) -- Trials, litigation, etc.,
- Northern Pacific Railroad Company -- Trials, litigation, etc.,
- Deeds of trust -- United States.
- Trials (Fraud) -- United States.