Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||xxv, 468 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm|
|Contents:||Unit 1. Careers in raw materials and manufacturing in the fashion industry : 1. Trend forecasting --
2. Textile design and product development --
3. Sourcing --
4. Production --
5. Promotion --
6. Sales --
7. Resources management: finance, accounting, and human resources --
8. Fashion design --
Unit 2. Careers in product development and sales for the fashion retailer : 9. Product development and design by the retailer --
10. Promotion in retailing --
11. Merchandising for the retailer --
12. Management for the retailer --
Unit 3. The ancillary businesses : 13. Fashion styling and visuals as ancillary businesses --
14. Fashion scholarship --
15. Environments: Websites, exteriors, and interiors --
16. Beauty, spa, and wellness.
|Responsibility:||Michele M. Granger.|
Fashion: The Industry and Its Careers offers a thorough exploration of a wide range of fashion careers. Students will learn what to expect from the job, the education and training required for each position, how to advance to a management role, how each job relates to the industry as a whole and where each career is headed in the future.
Retrieving notes about this item