Dain, Martin J.
Faulkner's county: Yoknapatawpha.
New York, Random House 
|提及的人：||William Faulkner; William Faulkner; William Faulkner|
Martin J Dain; William Faulkner
|注意：||Includes selected quotations from William Faulkner.|
|描述：||159 pages illustrations, facsimiles, portraits 30 cm|
|责任：||by Martin J. Dain.|
"Lafayette County, Mississippi, was the lifelong home of William Faulkner and the principal model of the Yoknapatawpha County of his great fictional chronicle. Nearly all of the photographs in this book were taken within the boundaries of the County in an effort to document the environment--human and topographical--in which Faulkner lived and worked and which he drew upon ... Several rare early pictures of Faulkner are included ... photographic essay, accompanied by ... quotations from Faulkner texts"--Dustjacket.
- Faulkner, William, -- 1897-1962 -- Homes and haunts -- Mississippi -- Lafayette County.
- Faulkner, William, -- 1897-1962 -- Quotations.
- Novelists, American -- Homes and haunts -- Mississippi.
- Literary landmarks -- Mississippi -- Lafayette County.
- Lafayette County (Miss.) -- Pictorial works.
- Oxford (Miss.) -- Intellectual life -- 20th century.
- Yoknapatawpha County (Imaginary place)
- Faulkner, William.