Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Fauna of New England.
Boston, Printed for the [Boston] Society [of Natural History] from the Gurdon Saltonstall Fund, 1904-1925
|All Authors / Contributors:||Boston Society of Natural History.|
|Notes:||No other part published.
The publisher printed a special t.p., with "Part 1, List of the Vertebrata" and table of contents listing nos. nos. 1-3, 8 & 11, but no other vol. t.p. was printed as the work was never completed.
|Description:||15 volumes : illustrations, maps ; 25 cm.|
|Contents:||1. List of the Reptilia / by S. Henshaw --
2. List of the Batrachia / by S. Henshaw --
3. List of the Mammalia / by G.M. Allen --
4. List of the Echinodermata / by H.L. Clark --
5. List of the Crustacea / by M.J. Rathbun --
6. List of the Odonata / by P.P. Calvert --
7. List of the Formidacidae / by W.M. Wheeler --
8. List of the Pisces / by W.C. Kendall --
9. List of the Araneida / by E.B. Bryant --
10. List of the Phalangida, Pseudoscorpionida, and Acarina / by N. Banks --
11. List of the Aves / by G.M. Allen --
12. List of the Medusae craspedotae, Siphonophorae, Scyphomedusae, Ctenophorae / by H.B. Bigelow --
13. List of the Mollusca / by C.W. Johnson --
14. List of the Hemiptera-heteroptera / by H.M. Parshley --
15. List of the Diptera or two-winged flies / by C.W. Johnson.
|Series Title:||Occasional papers of the Boston Society of Natural History, 7.|