Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Government Accountability Office.; United States. Congress. House. Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure.|
|Notes:||Title from title screen (viewed on Feb. 14, 2008).
Paper version available from: U.S. Govt. Accountability Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
|Description:||iv, 75 p. : digital, PDF file|
|Details:||Mode of access: Internet. Address as of 2/14/08: http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d08198.pdf; current access available via PURL.|
|Other Titles:||Federal aid highways :
Increased reliance on contractors can pose oversight challenges for federal and state officials
- United States. -- Federal Highway Administration.
- Contracting out -- United States -- States.
- Roads -- United States -- States -- Design and construction.
- Roads -- United States -- States -- Finance.
- Contracting out -- U.S. states.
- Roads -- U.S. states -- Design and construction.
- Roads -- U.S. states -- Finance.
- United States.