Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Lisa Shames; United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations.; United States. Government Accountability Office.
|Notes:||Title from title screen (viewed on Feb. 20, 2008).
"For release ... January 29, 2008."
Paper version available from: U.S. Govt. Accountability Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
|Description:||15 pages : digital, PDF file.|
|Details:||Mode of access: Internet. Address as of 2/20/08: http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d08435t.pdf; current access available via PURL.|
|Series Title:||Testimony, GAO-08-435 T.|
|Other Titles:||FDA's Food Protection Plan proposes positive first steps, but capacity to carry them out is critical|
|Responsibility:||statement of Lisa Shames.|
- Food contamination -- United States -- Prevention.
- Foodborne diseases -- United States -- Prevention.
- Food -- Safety measures.
- United States. -- Food and Drug Administration -- Rules and practice.
- United States. -- Food and Drug Administration.
- Food contamination -- Prevention.
- Foodborne diseases -- Prevention.
- United States.