Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
|Material Type:||Internet resource, Videorecording|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File, Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Orrin Hatch; Daniel P Moynihan; Diane Ravitch; Media and Society Seminars.; Annenberg/CPB.
|Language Note:||Closed captioned.|
|Notes:||Thirteen episode series brings together 200 representatives of government, law, journalism, education and medicine in a series of seminars focusing on constitutional rights and public policy.|
|Target Audience:||High school/college.; 9-12+|
|Details:||Mode of access: Windows Media Player, World Wide Web.|
|Series Title:||Constitution, that delicate balance, 13.|
|Other Titles:||National government versus the states
Columbia University seminars series.
|Responsibility:||produced by Columbia University Media and Society Seminars ; in association with WNET/Thirteen, New York and WTTW, Chicago.|
- Federal government -- United States.
- State governments -- United States.
- States' rights (American politics) -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Federal-state controverisies -- United States.
- Local government -- United States.
- Conservatism -- United States.
- Liberalism -- United States.
- Power (Social sciences) -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Constitutional law -- United States.
- United States -- Constitutional law.
- United States -- Politics and government.
- United States -- History.
- Social studies.