Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Abraham Hart; Abraham Hart|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Abraham Hart; M F Lobo; Morton McMichael
|Notes:||Cover inscribed by M. F. Lobo.
Newspaper clipping featuring excerpts of speeches offered at a public dinner May 24th at Jones' Hotel, Philadelphia, in honor of the retirement from business of Mr. A. Hart. The newspaper and the date of the appearance of the article are not indicated.
|Description:||32 p. ; 16 cm.|
|Other Titles:||Festival to Mr. Hart|
|Responsibility:||[speeches by Morton McMichael, chair of the event, A. Hart, and others]|
- Hart, Abraham, -- 1810-1885.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.)
- Speeches, addresses, etc.
- Book industries and trade -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia -- History.
- Booksellers and bookselling -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia -- History.
- Jewish publishers -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia -- History.
- Book industries and trade.
- Booksellers and bookselling.
- Jewish publishers.
- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.