Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Early works to 1800
|Named Person:||George Whitehead; George Whitehead; George Whitehead; George Whitehead|
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||The main body of the article is signed: "By George Whitehead." Final statement of Quakers' doctrinal postions signed: "Signed in behalf of the said people, Thomas Lower, William Crouch, William Ingram [and 29 others]. This last declaration was subjoyned to a paper, intitutled, The Quakers vindication, and given to the members of Parliament in the year 1693."
Reproduction of original in: Friends' Library (London, England).
|Description:||1 online resource (1 sheet ( p.).)|
- Whitehead, George, -- 1636?-1723. -- Sober expostulation with some of the clergy.
- Whitehead, George, -- 1636?-1723. -- Quakers vindication against Francis Buggs calumnies.
- Sober expostulation with some of the clergy.
- Quakers vindication against Francis Buggs calumnies.
- Society of Friends -- Doctrines -- Early works to 1800.