Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Adams, Ansel, 1902-1984.
New York : McGraw-Hill, 
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Ansel Adams; Nancy Wynne Newhall
|Notes:||"A centennial publication of the University of California."
"This book has been designed by Nancy Newhall and Adrian Wilson. The type is the University of California Old Style, designed by Frederic W. Goudy especially for the University ... The printing has been executed by the Cardinal Company, San Francisco ... Two processes are employed: photogravure for the plates, with varnish blocks, and photolithography for the type ..."--Colophon.
|Description:||192 pages : illustrations, facsimiles, portraits ; 36 cm|
|Responsibility:||Ansel Adams, Nancy Newhall.|
- University of California, Berkeley -- Pictorial works.
- University of California, Berkeley -- History.
- University of California (System) -- Pictorial works.
- University of California (System) -- History.
- University of California, Berkeley -- Ouvrages illustrés.
- University of California, Berkeley.
- University of California (System)