Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Woodrow W Campbell; Practising Law Institute.
Prepared for distribution at the program of the same name held October 2003.
|Description:||672 pages ; 23 cm.|
|Contents:||Private equity: current topics / Woodrow W. Campbell Jr., Paul S. Byrd, Debevoise & Plimpton --
Private equity funds: current issues in structuring and fund terms / Jason Glover, Andy Knox, Clifford chance LLP, Mark Mifsud, Simon Witney, SJ Berwin --
Securities and exchange commission standards of professional conduct for attorneys / Peter Allan Atkins, Marc S. Gerber --
Final rule: Implementation of standards of professional conduct for attorneys, SEC release nos. 33-8185; 34-47276; IC-25919, January 29, 2003 --
American Bar Association letter to the SEC regarding implementation of standards of professional conduct for attorneys, December 18, 2002 --
Private equity funds: issues facing general partners / Stephanie R. Breslow.
|Series Title:||Corporate law and practice course handbook series, no. B-1393.|
|Other Titles:||Annual private equity forum
Private equity forum
|Responsibility:||chair, Woodrow W. Campbell, Jr.|
- Small business investment companies.
- Venture capital.
- United States. -- International Money Laundering Abatement and Financial Anti-Terrorism Act of 2001.
- United States. -- Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002.
- Privately placed securities.
- Money laundering.
- Leveraged buyouts.
- International Money Laundering Abatement and Financial Anti-Terrorism Act of 2001 (United States)
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 (United States)