Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Biographical television programs
Documentary television programs
Nonfiction television programs
|Named Person:||David Cronenberg; David Cronenberg|
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Robert J Emery; David Cronenberg; Brooke Adams; Marilyn Chambers; Willem Dafoe; Debbie Harry; Holly Hunter; Michael Ironside; Jennifer Jason Leigh; Peter Weller; Anthony Zerbe; Media Entertainment, Inc.; American Film Institute.; Winstar Productions.; Fox Lorber CentreStage (Firm); WinStar TV and Video (Firm)
|Notes:||Originally broadcast in 1999 as a segment of the television program The directors.
Special features include: Scene access ; filmography & awards ; weblink.
|Credits:||Photographers, Robert J. Emery ... [et al.] ; editor, Robert J. Emery.|
|Performer(s):||Interviewees: David Cronenberg, Brooke Adams, Marilyn Chambers, Willem Dafoe, Deborah Harry, Holly Hunter, Michael Ironside, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Peter Weller, Anthony Zerbe ; anouncer, Dave Mann.|
|Target Audience:||Not rated by MPAA.|
|Description:||1 videodisc (ca. 60 min.) : sd., col. with b&w sequences ; 4 3/4 in.|
|Other Titles:||David Cronenberg
Directors (Television program)
|Responsibility:||written, produced & directed by Robert J. Emery ; produced in cooperation with American Film Institute and WinStar Productions ; a production of Media Entertainment, Inc.|
- Cronenberg, David, -- 1943-
- Cronenberg, David, -- 1943- -- Interviews.
- Motion picture producers and directors -- United States -- Biography.
- Motion picture producers and directors -- United States -- Interviews.
- Motion picture actors and actresses -- Interviews.
- Motion pictures -- Production and direction -- United States.
- Horror films -- Production and direction -- United States.