Patterson, Richard North.
New York : A.A. Knopf : Distributed by Random House, 1995
|提及的人：||Trials (Murder); Domestic fiction.; Family; Women lawyers; Legal stories.|
Richard North Patterson
|ISBN:||0679429891 9780679429890 0375402993 9780375402999|
|描述：||437 p. ; 25 cm.|
|責任：||Richard North Patterson.|
A woman lawyer returns to her family she has not seen for 20 years. She is Caroline Masters, the daughter of a New Hampshire judge, who agrees to defend her niece, accused of murder. All the ghosts from her past rise up, including the memory of the death of her mother and a man with whom she had an affair. A family drama by the author of Eyes of a Child.
- Trials (Murder) -- Fiction.
- Women lawyers -- Fiction.
- New Hampshire -- Fiction.
- Trials (Murder) -- New Hampshire -- Fiction.
- Women lawyers -- New Hampshire -- Fiction.
- Domestic fiction.
- Family -- New Hampshire -- Fiction.
- Legal stories.
- Trials (Murder)
- Women lawyers.
- New Hampshire.