Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Courts and Intellectual Property.
Final report of the Commission on Structural Alternatives for the Federal Courts of Appeals.
Washington : U.S.G.P.O. : For sale by the U.S.G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office, 2000
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Courts and Intellectual Property.|
|Notes:||Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2000-0341-P.
"Serial no. 68."
|Description:||iv, 112 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm|
- United States. -- Court of Appeals (9th Circuit) -- Reorganization.
- Appellate courts -- United States.
- Court administration -- United States.
- Judicial process -- United States.
- Court congestion and delay -- United States.
- Jurisdiction -- United States.
- United States. -- Court of Appeals (9th Circuit)
- Administrative agencies -- Reorganization.
- Appellate courts.
- Court administration.
- Court congestion and delay.
- Judicial process.
- United States.