Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Trials, litigation, etc|
|Additional Physical Format:||Print version:
Ray, Robert W.
Final report of the independent counsel in re: Madison Guaranty Savings & Loan Association, regarding Monica Lewinsky and others.
vi, 237 p.
|Named Person:||Bill Clinton; Monica S Lewinsky; Bill Clinton; Monica S Lewinsky|
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Robert W Ray; United States. Court of Appeals (District of Columbia Circuit). Division for the Purpose of Appointing Independent Counsels.
|Notes:||Title from HTML title screen (viewed on Feb. 28, 2006).
Not distributed to depository libraries in a physical form.
"Filed May 18, 2001, modified September 20, 2001, released March 6, 2002."
|Description:||1 online resource.|
|Other Titles:||Regarding Monica Lewinsky and others|
|Responsibility:||Robert W. Ray, independent counsel.|
- Clinton, Bill, -- 1946- -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Lewinsky, Monica S. -- (Monica Samille), -- 1973- -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- United States. -- Executive Office of the President.
- Governmental investigations -- United States.
- Clinton, Bill, -- 1946-
- Lewinsky, Monica S. -- (Monica Samille), -- 1973-
- Governmental investigations.
- United States.