Morris, Glynis D.
Finance director's handbook.
Amsterdam ; London : Elsevier, 2007
Glynis D Morris; Sonia McKay; Andrea Oates
|注意：||Previous edition: published as Tolley's finance director's handbook. London: Tolley, 2003.
|描述：||1 online resource (xxxix, 864 pages)|
|责任：||Glynis D. Morris and Sonia McKay, Andrea Oates.|
With Financial reporting becoming increasingly complex, particularly for listed companies, the emphasis is now firmly on transparency and accountability. Accounting scandals have led to a greater focus on the role of audit committees and non-executive directors. This, along with the need for sound risk management procedures and internal controls, as well as increased regulation, puts the finance director under unremitting pressure. The Finance Director's Handbook (4th edition) is a comprehensive guide to the wide range of duties that many modern finance directors undertake, and provides up to.
- Corporations -- Finance -- Law and legislation -- England.
- Corporations -- Finance -- Law and legislation -- Wales.
- Directors of corporations -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- England.
- Directors of corporations -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- Wales.
- LAW -- Administrative Law & Regulatory Practice.
- Corporations -- Finance -- Law and legislation.
- Directors of corporations -- Legal status, laws, etc.