Biography Apocryphal and legendary literature Fiction
|提及的人：||Jesus Christ; Jesus Christ; Jesus Christ.|
|描述：||213 pages ; 21 cm.|
|丛书名：||Myths series (Toronto, Ont.)|
Theo Griepenkerl is a modest Canadian academic. When he visits a looted museum in Iraq looking for treasure that he can ship to Toronto, he finds nine papyrus scrolls that have lain hidden for 2000 years. Once translated from Aramaic, these prove to be a fifth Gospel, written by an eye-witness of Jesus Christ's last days. But when Theo decides to share this sensational discovery with the world, he fails to imagine the impact the new Gospel will have on the world. Wickedly provocative, hilarious and shocking by turns, it is a revelatory piece of storytelling.
- Jesus Christ -- History of doctrines -- Early church, ca. 30-600 -- Fiction.
- Jesus Christ -- Biography -- Apocryphal and legendary literature -- Fiction.
- Manuscripts, Aramaic (Papyri) -- Fiction.
- Museums -- Iraq -- Fiction.
- Jesus Christ.
- Manuscripts, Aramaic (Papyri)
- Theology, Doctrinal.