Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
William F Buckley, Jr.; Warren Steibel; Michael Kinsley; South Carolina Educational Television Network.
|Notes:||"A Warren Steibel Production in association with SCETV."
"FLS #126/PBS #124"--Transcript cover.
|Performer(s):||Moderator, Mike Kinsley ; panel for the resolution: William F. Buckley, Jr., Arianna Huffington, Cathy Cleaver, Reid Hoffman ; panel against the resolution: Ira Glasser, Susan Estrich, John Perry Barlow, Esther Dyson.|
|Event notes:||Taped Feb. 23, 1996 at the University of Southern California and telecast later on public television stations.|
|Description:||1 videocassette (ca. 120 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in. + transcript (57 p. ; 22 cm.)|
|Series Title:||Firing line., #126.|
|Other Titles:||Resolved: the government has the right to regulate the Internet
Government has the right to regulate the Internet
Firing line (Television program)
|Responsibility:||with William F. Buckley, Jr. ; produced & directed by Warren Steibel.|
- Information networks -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Telecommunication -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Internet -- Government policy -- United States.
- Freedom of speech -- United States.
- Freedom of information -- United States.
- Internet and children -- United States.
- Freedom of information.
- Freedom of speech.
- Information networks -- Law and legislation.
- Internet and children.
- Internet -- Government policy.
- Telecommunication -- Law and legislation.
- United States.