Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Preschool|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Jorge Aguirre; Victoria Miller
|Notes:||Includes some Spanish vocabulary words.|
|Description:||1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 21 cm.|
|Series Title:||Dora the Explorer.|
|Other Titles:||Nickelodeon Dora the explorer|
|Responsibility:||adapted by Jorge Aguirre ; illustrated by Victoria Miller.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Recommended for K-1 students that are taking Spanish.
This is another good Dora story and her adventures. The spanish young reader will like the hidden words on the pages. This is a very colorful book that is recommended for K-1 students that are taking Spanish. This book is written primarily in English.
- Was this review helpful to you?
- First day of school -- Juvenile fiction.
- Dora the Explorer (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Lift-the-flap books -- Specimens.
- Spanish language materials -- Bilingual.
- Spanish language -- Children's books.
- Dora the Explorer (Fictitious character)
- First day of school.
- Lift-the-flap books.
- First day of school -- Fiction.
- Dora the Explorer (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.