Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
First steps toward improving DoD STEM workforce diversity.
Santa Monica, CA : RAND Corporation, 
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Nelson Lim; Abigail Haddad; Dwayne M Butler; Kate Giglio; National Defense Research Institute (U.S.),; Rand Corporation,; United States. Department of Defense. Office of the Secretary of Defense,
|Notes:||At head of title: RAND National Defense Research Institute.
"Prepared for the Office of the Secretary of Defense."
"The research described in this report was prepared for the Office of the Secretary of the Defense (OSD). The research was conducted within the RAND National Defense Research Institute ... under Contract W74V8H-06-C-0002"--Title page verso.
|Description:||xxvi, 110 pages : color illustrations, map ; 23 cm|
Review of Policies and Strategies Aiming to Align DoD STEM and Diversity Goals with National Priorities --
Demographic Trends and the DoD STEM Workforce --
Current DoD STEM Initiatives --
Conclusions and Recommendations --
Appendix A: Summit Agenda --
Appendix B: Summit Notes --
Appendix C: 2012 DoD STEM Diversity Summit Presentations.
|Other Titles:||First steps toward improving Department of Defense science, technology, engineering, and mathematics workforce diversity
Response to the 2012 Department of Defense STEM Diversity Summit
|Responsibility:||Nelson Lim, Abigail Haddad, Dwayne M. Butler, Kate Giglio.|
- United States. -- Department of Defense -- Personnel management.
- Professional employees in government -- Recruiting -- United States.
- Diversity in the workplace -- United States.
- Scientists -- Recruiting -- United States.
- Engineers -- Recruiting -- United States.
- Technical education -- Economic aspects -- United States.
- United States -- Armed Forces -- Vocational guidance.