Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Dust jackets (Bindings)
|Material Type:||Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Awards:||Schneider Family Book Award, 2011.|
|Description:|| p. ; 21 cm.|
|Responsibility:||by Antony John.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Can you hear me?
Piper manages the rock band Dumb who continually bicker among themselves; they would be wonderfully successful if they could stop the fighting and concentrate on their music. But, the book is really about Piper, who just happens to be deaf, working hard to understand how she fits into the world, why...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Rock groups -- Fiction.
- Bands (Music) -- Fiction.
- Deaf -- Fiction.
- People with disabilities -- Fiction.
- Family life -- Washington (State) -- Fiction.
- High schools -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Seattle (Wash.) -- Fiction.
- Rock groups -- Juvenile fiction.
- Bands (Music) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Deaf -- Juvenile fiction.
- Teenagers with disabilities -- Juvenile fiction.
- Teenage musicians -- Juvenile fiction.
- Families -- Washington (State) -- Juvenile fiction.
- High schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Seattle (Wash.) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Bands (Music)
- High schools.
- Rock groups.
- Teenage musicians.
- Teenagers with disabilities.
- Washington (State)
- Washington (State) -- Seattle.
User lists with this item (8)
- Disabilities -Fiction(92 items)
by trcdesk updated about 5 days ago
- Things to Check Out(120 items)
by lkrier updated 2014-08-19
- Schneider Family Book Award(32 items)
by dordtlibrary updated 2014-02-12
- Schneider Family Book Award(22 items)
by GoldsteinLibrary updated 2012-07-03
- Things to Check Out(59 items)
by Kayla_W updated 2012-04-17