Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Mary, Princess Royal of England; Henriette-Anne Orléans, duchesse d'; Sophia, Electress consort of Ernest Augustus Elector of Hanover; Margaret, of Scotland consort of Louis XI King of France; Elizabeth, Queen consort of Frederick I King of Bohemia; Margaret, Princess Consort of Louis XI King of France.; Elizabeth, Queen of Bohemia; Mary, of Orange daughter of Charles I mother of William III.; Henrietta, duchess of Orleans daughter of Charles I.; Sophia, electress of Hanover.|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Robert S Rait; Harold Edgeworth Butler; R H Hodgkin; Algernon Cecil; John Seargeant Cyprian Bridge
|Description:||ix, p., 2 ℓ., 348 p. front., pl., ports. 23 cm.|
|Contents:||Margaret, daughter of James I. of Scotland, dauphine of France, by H. E. Butler.--Elizabeth of Bohemia, daughter of James I. and VI., by R. H. Hodgkin.--Mary of Orange, daughter of Charles I. and mother of William III., by A. Cecil.--Henrietta of Orleans, daughter of Charles I., by J. S. C. Bridge.--Sophia of Hanover, grand-daughter of James I. and VI., and mother of George I., by the editor.|
|Responsibility:||ed. by Robert S. Rait.|
- Mary, -- Princess Royal of England, -- 1631-1660.
- Orléans, Henriette-Anne, -- duchesse d', -- 1644-1670.
- Sophia, -- Electress, consort of Ernest Augustus, Elector of Hanover, -- 1630-1714.
- Margaret, -- of Scotland, consort of Louis XI, King of France, -- 1425?-1445.
- Elizabeth, -- Queen, consort of Frederick I, King of Bohemia, -- 1596-1662.
- Margaret, -- Princess, Consort of Louis XI, King of France.
- Elizabeth, -- Queen of Bohemia, -- 1596-1662.
- Mary, -- of Orange, daughter of Charles I, mother of William III.
- Henrietta, -- duchess of Orleans, daughter of Charles I.
- Sophia, -- electress of Hanover.