Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||Title from caption (viewed on June 27, 2007).
"April 27, 2007."
|Details:||Mode of access: World Wide Web.|
|Series Title:||CQ researcher, v. 17, no. 16.|
|Other Titles:||Has No Child Left Behind helped minority students?|
|Responsibility:||by Marcia Clemmitt.|
- Educational accountability -- United States.
- Education and state -- United States.
- United States. -- No Child Left Behind Act of 2001.
- Urban schools -- United States.
- Public schools -- United States.
- Minorities -- Education -- Government policy -- United States.
- No Child Left Behind Act of 2001 (United States)
- Education and state.
- Educational accountability.
- Minorities -- Education -- Government policy.
- Public schools.
- Urban schools.
- United States.