skip to content
Flash Preview this item
ClosePreview this item
Checking...

Flash

Author: Jayne Ann Krentz
Publisher: New York : Pocket Books, ©1998.
Edition/Format:   Print book : Fiction : EnglishView all editions and formats
Database:WorldCat
Summary:
On obtaining 51 per cent of a company, pushy venture capitalist Jasper Sloan discovers the remaining 49 per cent is owned by Olivia Chantry, and she is no pushover. They draw their swords, but steamy love conquers all.
Rating:

(not yet rated) 0 with reviews - Be the first.

Subjects
More like this

 

Find a copy in the library

&AllPage.SpinnerRetrieving; Finding libraries that hold this item...

Details

Genre/Form: Romantic suspense fiction
Love stories
Fiction
Additional Physical Format: Online version:
Krentz, Jayne Ann.
Flash.
New York : Pocket Books, ©1998
(OCoLC)607067733
Material Type: Fiction
Document Type: Book
All Authors / Contributors: Jayne Ann Krentz
ISBN: 0671523082 9780671523084
OCLC Number: 39519253
Description: 359 p. ; 25 cm.
Responsibility: Jayne Ann Krentz.

Abstract:

On obtaining 51 per cent of a company, pushy venture capitalist Jasper Sloan discovers the remaining 49 per cent is owned by Olivia Chantry, and she is no pushover. They draw their swords, but steamy love conquers all.

Reviews

User-contributed reviews
Retrieving GoodReads reviews...
Retrieving DOGObooks reviews...

Tags

Be the first.

Similar Items

Related Subjects:(4)

User lists with this item (1)

Confirm this request

You may have already requested this item. Please select Ok if you would like to proceed with this request anyway.

Linked Data


Primary Entity

<http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/39519253> # Flash
    a schema:CreativeWork, schema:Book ;
    library:oclcnum "39519253" ;
    library:placeOfPublication <http://id.loc.gov/vocabulary/countries/nyu> ;
    library:placeOfPublication <http://dbpedia.org/resource/New_York_City> ; # New York
    schema:about <http://id.worldcat.org/fast/843013> ; # Businesswomen
    schema:about <http://experiment.worldcat.org/entity/work/data/8714088#Topic/businesswomen> ; # Businesswomen
    schema:about <http://id.worldcat.org/fast/1204940> ; # Washington (State)--Seattle.
    schema:about <http://dewey.info/class/813.54/e21/> ;
    schema:about <http://experiment.worldcat.org/entity/work/data/8714088#Place/seattle_wash> ; # Seattle (Wash.)
    schema:bookFormat bgn:PrintBook ;
    schema:copyrightYear "1998" ;
    schema:creator <http://experiment.worldcat.org/entity/work/data/8714088#Person/krentz_jayne_ann> ; # Jayne Ann Krentz
    schema:datePublished "1998" ;
    schema:description "On obtaining 51 per cent of a company, pushy venture capitalist Jasper Sloan discovers the remaining 49 per cent is owned by Olivia Chantry, and she is no pushover. They draw their swords, but steamy love conquers all."@en ;
    schema:exampleOfWork <http://worldcat.org/entity/work/id/8714088> ;
    schema:genre "Fiction"@en ;
    schema:genre "Romantic suspense fiction"@en ;
    schema:genre "Love stories"@en ;
    schema:inLanguage "en" ;
    schema:isSimilarTo <http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/607067733> ;
    schema:name "Flash"@en ;
    schema:numberOfPages "359" ;
    schema:productID "39519253" ;
    schema:publication <http://www.worldcat.org/title/-/oclc/39519253#PublicationEvent/new_york_pocket_books_c1998> ;
    schema:publisher <http://experiment.worldcat.org/entity/work/data/8714088#Agent/pocket_books> ; # Pocket Books
    schema:workExample <http://worldcat.org/isbn/9780671523084> ;
    wdrs:describedby <http://www.worldcat.org/title/-/oclc/39519253> ;
    .


Related Entities

<http://dbpedia.org/resource/New_York_City> # New York
    a schema:Place ;
    schema:name "New York" ;
    .

<http://experiment.worldcat.org/entity/work/data/8714088#Agent/pocket_books> # Pocket Books
    a bgn:Agent ;
    schema:name "Pocket Books" ;
    .

<http://experiment.worldcat.org/entity/work/data/8714088#Person/krentz_jayne_ann> # Jayne Ann Krentz
    a schema:Person ;
    schema:familyName "Krentz" ;
    schema:givenName "Jayne Ann" ;
    schema:name "Jayne Ann Krentz" ;
    .

<http://experiment.worldcat.org/entity/work/data/8714088#Place/seattle_wash> # Seattle (Wash.)
    a schema:Place ;
    schema:name "Seattle (Wash.)" ;
    .

<http://id.worldcat.org/fast/1204940> # Washington (State)--Seattle.
    a schema:Place ;
    schema:name "Washington (State)--Seattle." ;
    .

<http://id.worldcat.org/fast/843013> # Businesswomen
    a schema:Intangible ;
    schema:name "Businesswomen"@en ;
    .

<http://worldcat.org/isbn/9780671523084>
    a schema:ProductModel ;
    schema:isbn "0671523082" ;
    schema:isbn "9780671523084" ;
    .


Content-negotiable representations

Close Window

Please sign in to WorldCat 

Don't have an account? You can easily create a free account.