Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Mark A Cooper, (Novelist)
|Notes:||Includes first chapter of: Fledgling : revenge of Boudicca.
British Sea Cadet Jason Steed is at summer camp on the retired Navy Frigate HMS Stoke just off the Jakarta coast on a tranquil summer afternoon when without warning chaos and carnage reign and he watches his friends become victims to barbaric mass slaughter. Caught up in a failed military mission, with a threat of nuclear attack hanging in the balance, alone and hungry, can the 11 year-old summon the will to survive and save his country?
|Description:||vii, 209,  pages ; 21 cm.|
|Other Titles:||Jason Steed|
|Responsibility:||Mark A. Cooper.|
WorldCat User Reviews (2)
Fledgling Jason Steed Book 1
Stunning, awesome, fantastic, hot and adorable are some words I would use to describe this book, I have Never read a book as good before. (Okay I'm 14 but I have read quite a lot)
The story is different to anything I have read before, Alex Rider comes close, but Alex Rider is a little like...
- Was this review helpful to you?
Jason Steed series
The most original book I have ever had the pleasure to read. I loved it, the story is cute, funny, full of emotion, yet it's an action martial arts book about a young boy, Jason Steed.
The author takes you...
- 3 of 3 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Steed, Jason (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Preteens -- Juvenile fiction.
- Sailors -- Juvenile fiction.
- Military missions -- Juvenile fiction.
- Great Britain -- Juvenile fiction.
- Steed, Jason (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Preteens -- Fiction.
- Sailors -- Fiction.
- Great Britain -- Fiction.
- Martial arts -- Fiction.