|提及的人：||Giotto; Pacino, di Bonaguida|
Christine Sciacca; J. Paul Getty Museum.; Art Gallery of Ontario.
|注意：||Issued on the occasion of the exhibition "Florence at the dawn of the Renaissance," held at the J. Paul Getty Museum in Los Angeles, November 13, 2012, through February 10, 2013, and at the Art Gallery of Ontario, Toronto, Ontario, March 16, 2013, through June 16, 2013--From title page verso.|
|描述：||xix, 426 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 32 cm|
|内容：||Painting and illumination in early Trecento Florence --
Devotional art --
Painting and narrative --
The Laudario of Sant'Agnese --
Technical studies: the early Renaissance workshop.
|责任：||edited by Christine Sciacca.|
Reveals beauty of the art of this period, including panel paintings, illuminated manuscripts, and stained glass panels. This book considers not only the work of influential artists such as Giotto and Taddeo Gaddi, but also that of the larger community of illuminators and panel painters who collectively contributed to Florence's artistic legacy.
- Painting, Renaissance -- Italy -- Florence -- Exhibitions.
- Painting, Italian -- Italy -- Florence -- Exhibitions.
- Illumination of books and manuscripts, Italian -- Italy -- Florence -- Exhibitions.
- Illumination of books and manuscripts, Renaissance -- Italy -- Florence -- Exhibitions.
- Illumination of books and manuscripts, Gothic -- Italy -- Florence -- Exhibitions.
- Renaissance -- Italy -- Florence -- Exhibitions.
- Giotto, -- 1266?-1337 -- Criticism and interpretation.
- Pacino, -- di Bonaguida, -- active 14th century -- Criticism and interpretation.
- J. Paul Getty Museum -- Exhibitions.
- Art Gallery of Ontario -- Exhibitions.
- ART -- Collections, Catalogs, Exhibitions -- General.
- ART -- History -- Renaissance.
- ART -- History -- General.