|類型/形式：||Large type books
|ISBN:||0783814127 9780783814124 074513193X 9780745131931 0745131921 9780745131924|
|描述：||330 pages (large print) ; 25 cm|
"Until he was thirty-two, gentle and likable Charlie Gordon had lived in a mental haze. He realized that knowledge and the ability to write were important, and though he was functionally literate, he wasn't as bright as most people around him. Even a white mouse named Algernon seemed to outpace Charlie. But Algernon's gifts weren't natural. They were the result of a unique operation. When Charlie undergoes a similar operation, readers are at once drawn into a radical experiment that has complex and profound implications."--Page 4 of cover.
- People with mental disabilities -- Fiction.
- Gifted persons -- Fiction.
- Brain -- Surgery -- Fiction.
- Large type books.
- Mentally handicapped -- United States -- Fiction.
- Gifted persons -- United States -- Fiction.
- Large print books.
- Brain -- Surgery.
- Gifted persons.
- People with mental disabilities.