Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Roseann B Termini; United States. Food and Drug Administration.
|Notes:||"Contains all 12 volumes."|
|Description:||557 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm|
|Contents:||The "why" of the United States Food and Drug Administration, landmark legislation, and court decisions --
Food and drug law administrative primer --
Food and Drug Administration: criminal and civil enforcement strategies --
Medical devices and radiation emitting products --
Human drug regulation: approvals, promotion, off label, warnings, accountability, and postmarket surveillance --
Biotechnology and biologics regulation: biosimilars, allergenics, tissue, blood, vaccines, and gene therapy products --
Veterinary products regulation --
Personal care products regulation: safety, product classification, and enforcement --
Food regulation: safety, pathogens, recalls, claims, additives, allergens and biotechnology --
Dietary supplements, herbs and botanicals regulation --
Tobacco products regulation --
Politics, globalization, foreign corrupt practices, product classification, professionalism, and the future.
|Responsibility:||Roseann B. Termini, Esq.|
- Drugs -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Food law and legislation -- United States.
- Biologicals -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Medical instruments and apparatus -- Safety regulations -- United States.
- Dietary supplements -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Cosmetics -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Veterinary biologicals -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Veterinary instruments and apparatus -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Tobacco -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- United States. -- Food and Drug Administration Amendments Act of 2007.