Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Bonds (negotiable instruments)
|Named Person:||Elizabeth Shackelford Ford; George T Ford; Hannah Ford; J Rees Ford; John Potts Ford; Martha Elizabeth Henning Ford; Mary Warham Toomer Ford; Stephen Charles Ford; Ford family.; Fraser family.|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Ford family.; Fraser family.
|Description:||0.5 linear ft.|
The bond (1852) in Georgetown (S.C.) of John Potts Ford to James Rees Ford, trustee of the estate of George T. and Mary W. Ford is for $4,000. The obituary of Elizabeth Shackelford Ford pays tribute to the child. Family genealogy relates to the children (born 1826-1840) of Stephen C. and Hannah Ford, and to the Fraser family. Genealogy includes excerpts from two Fraser family letters (1893, 1896).
A family bible inscribed "J. Rees & M.E. Ford from their mother A.B. Henning February 30, 1839" contains a record of the births, deaths, and marriages of family members.
- Ford, Elizabeth Shackelford, -- 1859-1874.
- Ford, George T.
- Ford, Hannah, -- d. 1871.
- Ford, J. Rees -- (James Rees), -- 1815-1889.
- Ford, John Potts.
- Ford, Martha Elizabeth Henning, -- 1819-1907.
- Ford, Mary Warham Toomer.
- Ford, Stephen Charles, -- 1803-1855.
- Ford family.
- Fraser family.
- South Carolina -- Genealogy.
- South Carolina -- History.