Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Young adult fiction
|Material Type:||Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Kelly L Bingham
|Notes:||Sequel to: Shark Girl.|
|Target Audience:||Young Adult|
|Description:||341 pages : ill. ; 22 cm.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
A year after she lost her arm to a shark, Jane Arrwood is moving on. She wants to become an artist or a nurse, and it's so hard to choose. It's also hard to choose what boy she likes--Max, her science tutor or Matthew, the cute boy from her science class. What way to go and why?...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Novels in verse.
- Amputees -- Fiction.
- Artists -- Fiction.
- People with disabilities -- Fiction.
- Identity -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Identity (Philosophical concept) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Juvenile fiction.
- Amputees -- Juvenile fiction.
- Artists -- Juvenile fiction.
- People with disabilities -- Juvenile fiction.