Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Conference papers and proceedings
|Material Type:||Conference publication, Government publication, State or province government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||University of Wisconsin--Stevens Point.; Wisconsin Indian Resource Council.; Wisconsin. Judicial Education Office.; University of Wisconsin--Madison. Law School.; Great Lakes Inter-Tribal Council.; Oneida Tribe of Indians of Wisconsin.; Menominee Tribal Legislature.; Wisconsin Conference of Churches.; Evangelical Lutheran Church in America.; Episcopal Church. National Committee on Indian Work.; State Justice Institute (U.S.); Otto Bremer Foundation.; Catholic Church. Archdiocese of Milwaukee (Wis.)|
|Notes:||Sponsored by: Wisconsin Indian Resource Council, Wisconsin Supreme Court, Judicial Education Office, University of Wisconsin Law School, Great Lakes Intertribal Council, Inc., Oneida Tribe of Indians of Wisconsin, Menominee Tribal Legislature, Wisconsin Conference of Churches, Evangelical Lutheran Church of America, National Committee on Indian Work, Episcopal Church, State Justice Institute, Otto Bremer Foundation and its Bremer First American Affiliates, Archdiocese of Milwaukee.|
|Description:||1 volume (various pagings) ; 29 cm|
|Other Titles:||Divergent jurisdictions
Educational forum on the topic of sovereignty and divergent jurisdiction of tribal, state, and federal governments
- Indians of North America -- Politics and government -- Congresses.
- Indians of North America -- Government relations -- 1934- -- Congresses.
- Indians of North America -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- Congresses.
- Self-determination, National -- Congresses.
- Tribal government -- Congresses.
- Indians of North America -- Government relations.
- Indians of North America -- Legal status, laws, etc.
- Indians of North America -- Politics and government.
- Self-determination, National.
- Tribal government.