Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Comic books, strips, etc|
|Named Person:||Nathaniel Bacon; Patrick Henry; George Washington; John Marshall|
|Material Type:||Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||24 p. : col. ill. ; 28 cm.|
|Contents:||Nathaniel Bacon : --
When was Virginia's 1st revolution? --
Who was Nathaniel Bacon? --
Why did settlers fight Indians in 1675? --
Who ruled Jamestown in 1676? --
Who won Bacon's Rebellion? --
Patrick Henry : --
Who was Henry the menace? --
Who fought the king's stamp tax? --
How did Henry menace King George? --
Who was Virginia's 1st elected governor? --
Why did Henry menace the Constitution? --
George Washington : --
Why did America need a president? --
Where was Washington's inauguration? --
What is in Washington's first term? --
How did Washington view the world --
Who ended the Whiskey Rebellion? --
John Marshall : --
How did John Marshall start judging? --
Where are courts in the Constitution? --
How strong was the Supreme Court? --
Who makes laws unconstitutional? --
Did politics or the law save Burr?
|Series Title:||Chester the Crab's comics with content series|
- Bacon, Nathaniel, -- 1648-1676 -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Henry, Patrick, -- 1736-1799 -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Washington, George, -- 1732-1799 -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Marshall, John, -- 1755-1835 -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- United States -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775 -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- United States -- History -- 1783-1815 -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Caricatures and cartoons -- United States.