Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Genre/Form:||Young adult fiction
Young adult works
|Material Type:||Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||290 pages ; 20 cm.|
|Responsibility:||Mary E. Pearson.|
Before he can start a life with Jenna, seventeen-year-old Locke, who was brought back to life in a newly bioengineered body after an accident destroyed his body 260 years ago, must do a favor for the resistance movement opposing the nightmarish medical technology.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Medical ethics -- Juvenile fiction.
- Bioethics -- Juvenile fiction.
- Biotechnology -- Juvenile fiction.
- Government, Resistance to -- Juvenile fiction.
- Medical ethics -- Fiction.
- Bioethics -- Fiction.
- Biotechnology -- Fiction.
- Government, resistance to -- Fiction.
- Science fiction.
- Government, Resistance to.
- Medical ethics.