Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||George A Custer; Marcus A Reno; George A Custer; Marcus A Reno|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Francis R Hagner; Frederick William Benteen; E A Brininstool; James S Brisbin; Walter Mason Camp; George Crook; Winfield Scott Edgerly; William J Ghent; Edward Settle Godfrey
|Description:||1 linear foot (2 boxes, 2 v. and 1 oversize folder)|
Typed transcripts are of the writings of participants in the campaign as well as contemporary and later commentators on the Indian Wars. Among the transcripts are accounts of the battle, commentary on Custer's participation in the Battle of the Washita in 1868, Custer's 1867 court martial, 1876 diary and article by General E.S. Godfrey, Court of Inquiry of Major Marcus A. Reno, and manuscript autobiography of Major General George Crook. Also, clippings and articles on the Indian Wars and related topics.
- Custer, George A. -- (George Armstrong), -- 1839-1876.
- Reno, Marcus A. -- (Marcus Albert), -- 1835-1889.
- United States. -- Army -- History.
- Indians of North America -- Wars -- 1866-1895.
- Little Bighorn, Battle of the, Mont., 1876.
- Trials (Military offenses)
- United States -- History -- 1865-1898.
- United States. -- Army.
- Indians of North America -- Wars.
- United States.