|提及的人：||Robert Frost; Frost family.; Elinor Frost; Julius J Lankes; Philip E Booth; Edward Thomas; Gwendolyn Brooks; Carlos Baker; Richard Wilbur; August Derleth; William Stanley Braithwaite; Clara E Sipprell; Carlos Baker; Philip Booth; William Stanley Braithwaite; Gwendolyn Brooks; August Derleth; Elinor Frost; Frost family.; Robert Frost; Julius J Lankes; Clara E Sipprell; Edward Thomas; Richard Wilbur|
Frank Peter Piskor
|描述：||12 linear ft. : ill.|
Correspondence, newspaper and periodical articles, manuscripts, poems written by other poets on the occasion of Frost's death, stamps, medals, photographs, drawings, phonorecords, audio- and videotapes relating to Robert Frost and his family and to his friends Philip Booth and Edward Thomas. The bulk of the material was created during Frost's career and immediately following his death. Holograph and typescript poems about Frost were written by Carlos Baker, William Stanley Braithwaite, Gwendolyn Brooks, August Derleth, Richard Wilbur, and others. One file of letters related to Elinor White Frost's years as a St. Lawrence student. Among the artists represented in the collection are Clara Sipprell and J.J. Lankes.
- Frost, Robert, -- 1874-1963.
- Frost family.
- Frost, Elinor, -- 1873-1938.
- Lankes, Julius J., -- 1884-1960.
- Booth, Philip E.
- Thomas, Edward, -- 1878-1917.
- St. Lawrence University.
- Brooks, Gwendolyn, -- 1917-2000.
- Baker, Carlos, -- 1909-1987.
- Wilbur, Richard, -- 1921-
- Derleth, August, -- 1909-1971.
- Braithwaite, William Stanley, -- 1878-1962.
- Sipprell, Clara E. -- (Clara Estelle), -- 1885-1975.
- Booth, Philip, -- 1925-2007.