Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Records and correspondence
|Named Person:||William Blackburn; Kelly Cherry; Grace DiSanto; Hiram Collins Haydn; Frances Gray Patton; Richard Wilbur; George Garrett; Marianne Gingher; Dana Gioia; Donald Hall; Heather Ross Miller; Robert Morgan; Eve Shelnutt; David R Slavitt; Dabney Stuart; William Blackburn; Kelly Cherry; Grace DiSanto; George Garrett; Marianne Gingher; Dana Gioia; Donald Hall; Hiram Collins Haydn; Heather Ross Miller; Robert Morgan; Frances Gray Patton; Eve Shelnutt; David R Slavitt; Dabney Stuart; Richard Wilbur|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Fred Chappell; Kelly Cherry; Grace DiSanto; George Garrett; Marianne Gingher; Dana Gioia; Donald Hall; Heather Ross Miller; Robert Morgan; Eve Shelnutt; Dabney Stuart
|Description:||145 lin. ft.|
The collection also includes numerous additions, dating from 1993 to 2015, which have been minimally processed and are included in the finding aid, but have not been physically integrated into the fully processed portion of the collection. Additions typically include Chappell's incoming and outgoing correspondence, arranged loosely by year; writings by Chappell, including his drafts, notebooks, manuscripts, and published works; writings (both published and unpublished) by others, often sent to Chappell for review; photographs and audiovisual materials; and miscellaneous materials from Chappell's public appearances, awards, and other activities.
- Blackburn, William, -- 1899-1972.
- Cherry, Kelly.
- DiSanto, Grace.
- Haydn, Hiram Collins, -- 1907-1973.
- Patton, Frances Gray.
- Wilbur, Richard, -- 1921-
- Garrett, George, -- 1929-2008.
- Gingher, Marianne.
- Gioia, Dana.
- Hall, Donald, -- 1928-
- Miller, Heather Ross, -- 1939-
- Morgan, Robert, -- 1944-
- Shelnutt, Eve, -- 1943-
- Slavitt, David R., -- 1935-
- Stuart, Dabney, -- 1937-
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro -- Faculty.
- Duke University. -- Department of English -- History.
- Fellowship of Southern Writers.
- American literature -- 20th century.
- American poetry -- North Carolina.
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Correspondence.
- Authors and publishers.
- College teachers as authors.
- Creative writing (Higher education)
- Greensboro (N.C.)
- Duke University. -- Department of English.
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro.
- American literature.
- American poetry.
- Authors, American.
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty.
- North Carolina.
- North Carolina -- Greensboro.