Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Madison Davis Lacy; Adam Zucker; Blair Underwood; National Black Programming Consortium.; American Dance Festival.; African American Dance Ensemble.; John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts (U.S.); WNET (Television station : New York, N.Y.)
|Notes:||Date on cassette labels: c2001. Originally produced in 2000.|
|Credits:||Editor, Adam Zucker ; photography, Don Lenzer, Robert Shepard, Buddy Squires.|
|Performer(s):||Narrator, Blair Underwood.|
|Description:||3 videocassettes (57 min. each) : sound, color with black and white sequences ; 1/2 in.|
|Contents:||1. What do you dance --
2. Steps of the gods --
3. Go for what you know.
|Other Titles:||What do you dance.
Steps of the gods.
Go for what you know.
|Responsibility:||produced and directed by Madison Davis Lacy ; written by Madison Davis Lacy, Adam Zucker ; a co-production of the American Dance Festival and the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts in association with Thirteen/WNET New York.|
- African American dance.
- African American dance -- History -- 20th century.
- Modern dance -- United States -- History -- 20th century.
- African American dancers -- History.
- African American dancers -- Biography.
- Choreographers -- United States -- History.
- Choreographers -- United States -- Biography.
- Documentary television programs.
- African American dancers.
- Modern dance.
- United States.